Table of Contents Hide
- How to hide friend activity on spotify?
- Ways To Hide Your Listening Activity On Spotify?
- How to Hide Spotify Activity on the Spotify Mobile App?
- How to View More Friends Activity on Spotify?
- How to see Your Friend’s Spotify Activity on Mobile?
- How to Fix For Spotify Friend Activity Not Working?
How to see friend activity on spotify? Spotify is now considered one of the popular music streaming apps. Everyone can listen music as per their choice and you can see all music that your friends are listening to Spotify Desktop app. Here we are going to share how to see friends activity on Spotify iPhone and Android? You will come across the music of al. Let’s get into the blog.
How to hide friend activity on spotify?
How to hide friend activity on spotify? The easiest way to control who can see your friends or not on Spotify is through a desktop app. Enjoy Spotify on desktop platforms, including Windows, Mac, Linux, and Chromebook. So, if you have question how to see your friends activity on spotify? In this bog, you will learn that you can easily see your friend activity sidebar in the app, which is already enabled by default when you open Spotify.
how to see friend activity on spotify iphone? For this, first of all select the three dots as the upper left of spotify desktop app, select view from the menu. You can disable the Friends Activity pane if you don’t see it. Select Friend Activity to disable it. When you disable the checkmark, then this feature is also disabled.
Once you have disabled the Friend activity, you will see the right pane with your friends to see the current spotify activity disappear from the main page.
You won’t see the Friends Activity pane on Spotify mobile app, so no worries about disabling the feature.
Although the mobile app provides its Spotify activity to the Friends Activity feed, those following you are on Spotify. Learn how to disable this and protect the privacy feature.
Ways To Hide Your Listening Activity On Spotify?
How to hide friend activity on Spotify? For people who don’t want to share their listening activity with friends on Spotify, there are many ways to disable it. Just follow these steps:
- On the Spotify desktop app, select the profile image.
- Select settings.
- On the settings page, scroll down to the Social section.
- Disable the toggle to the right of the Share my listening activity on Spotify.
- Now you are done with disabling friends listening activity on Spotify.
- If you don’t want to disable the feature permanently, you can also disable for one or two listening sessions.
- Select File and select Private Session.
You will come across a new listening session on Spotify. Everything you would listen to on Spotify will remain private. Any friends following you on Spotify won’t see any activity where the mode is active.
Scroll down to the follower’s section to see the list of friends following you on Spotify.
How to Hide Spotify Activity on the Spotify Mobile App?
It’s pretty simple. Use Spotify mobile app on Android or iPhone to make this activity private.
- Click the gear icon.
- Scroll down to the social section.
- Enable the toggle for the Private session options.
Just switch your Spotify app into a private listening mode.There is no option of seeing any indication in the app where private listening mode is active so disable it when you are done. Update the desktop and mobile versions of the Spotify app to enable a private session.
How to View More Friends Activity on Spotify?
Make sure your Friend activity panel is enabled so select the small profile icon with a plus sign corner of the Window. People who want to expand their circle of friends should follow you on Spotify.
It opens a new pane that lists friends on Facebook with a Spotify account.
Search for one of your friends using the search field.
To follow a Facebook friend:
- Select the profile image to the right of their name.
- Ask your friend what their Spotify user name is. Just repeat the process, just open the search field.
- Type Spotify:user: username in the search box, replace “username” with your friend’s user name.
How to see Your Friend’s Spotify Activity on Mobile?
If there is no friend activity on the Android or iOS Spotify mobile app, it doesn’t mean you can’t see activity on mobile. You need to install a different app.
- Open Google Play or Apple Store.
- Search for “Spotify friends’ activity.”
- Install and provide permissions to access the Spotify account
How to Fix For Spotify Friend Activity Not Working?
Check for updates
The first solution for not showing friend activity is to check for Spotify updates and keep it up-to-date. You will see a blue dot next to the menu button in the top right corner. Click the menu button and select Update Available. Restart Now.
Just check if the Spotify Friend Activity shows or not. If spotify Friend Activity is not showing the issue, restart the Spotify desktop app. Just quit the app completely and relaunch it.
Logout of Spotify
When the Spotify Friend Activity doesn’t work, you should log out of Spotify. All you need to do to logout is to follow these steps:
- Click your name at the top right and choose an account.
- Choose Account Overview.
- Scroll down and click Sign Out Everywhere
These are the easiest steps in which you can easily friends’ listening activity on Spotify for desktop. Mobile users can also see friends listening activity on the Spotify app for Android and iPhone.