Table of Contents Hide
- How To Create a Collaborative Playlist On Spotify?
- Where To Share The Playlists?
- How To Create a Playlist Public On Spotify On An iPhone?
- How To Share Spotify Playlist From Android App?
- How to share the Spotify Playlist from the MAC app?
- How To Share The Spotify Playlist From The Windows App?
- How To Share My Spotify With Friends?
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Final Thoughts
Spotify allows users to listen to their favorite music, and now they can share their Playlists by making them public or private. An individual user can be easily done within seconds. You can share the Spotify playlist as well as introduce a new one of a new genre with anyone. Here we will explore how to share Spotify playlists in the desktop, web, and mobile apps. Depending on your device, you would also see certain features making this task easier. Let’s get into this blog to learn how to share a Spotify playlist with friends and loved ones.
How To Create a Collaborative Playlist On Spotify?
How to make a collaborative playlist on Spotify? To share a Spotify playlist with one person, create a collaborative playlist so you can share your favorite songs in the same place. It’s effortless to follow these steps:
- Open Spotify.
- Select Create Playlist in the side panel to start a new playlist. You can also choose the existing Playlist.
- Under the playlist name, select the three dots.
- Select Invite collaborators to copy the link.
- Send the copied link to the friend .
Where To Share The Playlists?
Spotify shares playlists by providing excellent music service. This is so versatile, and it works well with other platforms as well. Spotify helps you to share the playlists via Copy Link under the share menu, too, and you can also share the list wherever you want on WhatsApp, Instagram, Facebook Messenger, Snapchat, and SMS. Spotify playlist is compatible with iOS, macOS, Android, PC, and web browsers.
Here we will share how to share liked songs on Spotify. Follow these steps:
- Open Spotify.
- Click Liked Songs on the left-hand pane.
- Find the song you wish to share.
- Right-click on the song.
- Hover over Share.
- Click copy song link to your clipboard to paste it anywhere.
- Click Embed Track if you wish to embed the Track on a website.
How To Create a Playlist Public On Spotify On An iPhone?
You can share the Playlist from the Spotify app via an iPhone. Just follow these steps to learn How to make a playlist public on Spotify?
- Open Spotify and click Your Library at the bottom.
- Select the Playlist you would share, and click on the menu
- Select Share.
- Select one of the options in the list and share the Spotify playlist.
- Follow the steps on the screen to share the Playlist and complete the process.
How To Share Spotify Playlist From Android App?
Sharing Spotify playlist from the android app is the same as you have seen in the iPhone app. If you want to share the Spotify playlist, then follow these steps:
- Open Spotify and click the Your Library at the bottom.
- Click on the Playlist that you would like to share.
- Go to the left of the green play button with three horizontal dots. Click the dots.
- Scroll down the menu and click on Share.
- Click on the option you want to correlate with the platform where you would share your Playlist. Click Copy Link and share the link to the Playlist anywhere.
Although they are not the same as smartphones. Sharing different Playlists on different platforms isn’t the same. Sharing the link on Twitter and your tweet is pre-populated with URL. It applies to both Facebook feed and stories. It will apply to both android and iOS.
How to share the Spotify Playlist from the MAC app?
Spotify made the app UI appear the same as on your mobile app. It’s easy to navigate. All you need to follow these steps:
- Open Spotify on MAC and click the Playlist you would like to share.
- Select three vertical dots to the right of the play button.
- Click the Share and copy link to your Playlist. You can share and upload the Playlist to any platform.
Take a shortcut and right-click on the Playlist in the left menu. Now click Share to copy the link.
How To Share The Spotify Playlist From The Windows App?
Although there is no difference in layout and UI for windows and macOS app., feel free to use them as per the mentioned steps. On the screen, click on the Playlist you would like to share. Hover your cursor over the option to share the menu. Select where you want to send the Playlist, and you are good to go.
How To Share My Spotify With Friends?
If you people want to share the Spotify account with friends, then you will have these two options mentioned below:
- Spotify Duo “Share an account with one person in the same household.”
- Spotify Premium allows six people in the same household to share an account.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can you share Spotify Premium account with others?
Only one person can stream music at a time for people with a regular account.
- How to share my liked songs on Spotify?
- Go to liked songs, and right-click the song you want.
- Select Share> Embed Track.
- Export all your Liked songs to a separate Playlist.
- Select Liked songs and press Ctrl+A to select all.
- Right-click to bring up sharing options.
- How to change my Spotify Playlist picture?
To change the Playlist’s name on Spotify, open the Playlist and select More> Edit> Edit Playlist> Change Image. Now Upload a photo from your device.
- How to delete a Spotify playlist?
- Go to your Playlist and select More> Delete.
- For the desktop app, right-click the Playlist’s name.
- Click Delete.
These are the steps to make the playlist public on Spotify. Sharing a playlist of songs with friends, family members, website visitors, or whoever you want to is a great way to spread love through music. Do share with us how did you find this blog? Were these tips helpful for you or not.